Attleborough Road, Nuneaton
- Located on the fringe of Nuneaton town centre
- Two storey facility situated fronting Attleborough Road with detached storage unit to the rear
- Large tarmacadam yard area
- Planning permission granted for demolition of both buildings on site
- GIA - 14,981 sq ft (1,392 sq m)
For Sale: £750,000
14,981 Sq Ft (1,391.73 Sq M)
The subject property comprises an industrial facility on the fringe of Nuneaton town centre.
The accommodation comprises a two storey facility situated fronting Attleborough Road with detached storage unit to the rear. There is a large tarmacadam yard area accessed from Attleborough Road.
The subject property is located on Attleborough Road, approximately 0.5 miles from Nuneaton town centre. The surrounding area comprises a mixture of commercial and residential uses, with office premise adjacent, an industrial park to the rear and residential dwellings opposite and adjacent.
Nuneaton is located approximately 24 miles east of Birmingham and 9 miles north of Coventry. Motorway access to the town is extremely good, being 5 miles north of the M6 junction 3 and having good links to the M69/M1 and M42 motorways. Rail services to London Euston are available in approximately 1 hour 12 minutes. Major facilities include Ropewalk Shopping Centre and the Abbeygate Shopping Centre.
|12,385 Sq Ft (1,150.57 Sq M)
|2,596 Sq Ft (241.17 Sq M)
Prospective purchasers should note that an overage of 75% on uplift value would be applied arising from value added as a consequence of planning permission granted for any change of use or redevelopment of the site to a different use.
Planning permission has been granted by Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council for demolition of both properties on the site:
Consent no: 038596 granted on 8th March 2022
- Application for prior notification of proposed demolition of the buildings known as the 'Albion Buildings'
Consent no: 038593 granted on 8th March 2022
- Application for prior notification of proposed demolition to building to the rear of 102-122 Attleborough Road
The Freehold interest in the subject property is available, subject to vacant possession, at an asking price of £750,000.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
EPC Rating - not required